Top Social

Pre-Uni Sem 1; its people

24 Jan 2021

The sem break is ending. Auch


We gonna need to move back to the college dorm, quite excited but considering the messy situation we are having now, well, a bit heavy hearted.


But, let’s recap back the first semester. I might separate this into two post: People, and Studies


Wasn’t excited to start pre-Uni and moving out of Uni. But by time goes, it wasn’t that bad. I find the learning environment is good, and the people are also good. What I like the most are my housemates. I am very grateful to be placed in the same house with them. I had a very fun time, and learnt a lot from them.


I think the biggest blessing for half of the last year is the opportunity to meet and befriend these precious souls. I can’t imagine being placed in another house with other strangers :’)



As you probably know (or not know), despite my friendliness, I am a very distant and conservative person. And that worries me the most, my inability to blend with the society, with the thick wall i set myself from the outer world. But they helped me in bringing it down, though not totally. I feel safe and jubilant whenever they are around, not feeling annoyed or something. They’re the only reason I can cope living there :’)



Now, shall we talk about my classmates?

They’re very outgoing, respectful and helpful! I was scared at first to meet a GROUP of new people. I remember sweating and getting nervousness all over my veins on the first day. But a few souls being kind to myself and help to introduce myself to others, very grateful <3 


They are also very helpful in term of studies. I don’t feel reluctant to seek help from them. And there are a few names who had been a great help for me throughout the semester.I believe in the ‘barter system’, which in this case is, if you want someone to help you, then you need to offer your hand first. And if you are unable to do so, then try your best for giving the alternatives, manner matters! That’s what living in the community is, complementing each other and respecting the boundaries <3



I think this semester taught me how to be ‘a people of the society’. To reach out to people and start opening up myself for new encounters. It was myself who set the biggest barrier of myself from the world. But being in a group of people for a few months, help me to open up bit and bit. That’s why, I am exhilarated for the new sem, to have more human interaction. And i hope i’ll get to learn new things from others too, for the betterment of myself in the present, and the future :’)


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Your thoughts

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature