Top Social

The First Week After The Final Sem

5 Jul 2021

 Assalamualaikum and hello everyone.


   After a year full of new experiences and lot of crucial decision-making phases, I finished my foundation! To be honest, I wasn't doing well by the end of the semester, useless thoughts attacked me again that made me loss all the composure i've been feigning throughout the semester, which I regretted a lot. But now that it has ended (the semester), I thought I want to escape from this sooo badly. But it seems they still got me leg stuck in it.


ANywAy,

I haven't been able to work on what I'm going to do during this ¬3 months break. But I've been watching some TV Shows and finished 2 books this week, that I thought I would like to share to you here!



W A T C H 

1. TVN Hospital Playlist Season 2 (2021)

Of course it gonna be HP!!! I've been waiting (impatiently) for the new season <3 As usual, each episode give me reasons to become a better version of myself and care more of people around myself. I thought I might will try to write about some scenes that touch my heart , and also my thoughts about it in the future!





2. JTBC Law School (2021) 

I've watched the first episode weeks ago, but decided to not continue it because I was utterly confused throughout the episode. Honestly, I don't even have the slightest interest in legal dramas because those legal terms and cases always makes my degrade lolol I'm too slow to comprehend it. But then, one of my junior keep posting about the drama so I thought 'why not try another ep?'. I continued this week and dang, I'm hooked till now! There's much more than the legal side of the drama; friendship, betrayal, toxic/abusive relationship, educational value in it. I'm currently on the 9th episode, can't wait to watch more of it! Thankfully it has finished so I can just binge-watch the story haha.




3. HBO Chernobyl (2019)

I watched it during my semester 1 break months ago but left the last episode. I just watched the final episode today and it makes me to scroll through the news of the Chernobyl Disaster for hours. My heart breaks for the families having to leave their residences and works ): I would like to write a separated post about it soon.






R E A D 


1. Bioethics by Donna Dickenson 

Oh finally the first non-fiction book I finished this year. Currently I'm trying to read books about Biology-Technology to piqued my interest in this field. I guess this is a good book to start with, though it's very condensed in information, but not too detailed. 


2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

YESS My most anticipated read ever! I want to watch Shadow and Bone Tv series but I feel the need to read the books in the Grishaverse first. However, I'm too lazy to read S&B trilogy because my heart was broken the first time I read the first book years ago. haha. So I would like to just read SoC duology before continuing with KoS! 



---


So I guess , that's all to sum up my week. Nothing special honestly, just a lazy living thing binge-watching stories and read books to escape from the demanding reality (:








Post Comment
Post a Comment

Your thoughts

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature