Top Social

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

11 Mar 2018



I just bought this a couple days ago. And i might not read it until my holiday because i have many tbr books 😢 I don't have a high expectation on this , and i thought it is a stand-alone book but i was wrong. I would be dying waiting for the prequel 😭😭😭😭


STORYTIME 
 I went to a bookstore and found this book. And it had 25% discount, i was tempted to buy this so yeah i bought this, and it turned out that i didn't get any discount because it is only for the bookstore members damn it :/ rip my money 💸💸💸 i am saving my money to buy HP (harry potter) box set and i need to start back saving up my money. I hope this novel wouldn't let me down 😭😭😭😢😢😢😷😷😷 no spoilers please!#passenger #alexandrabracken#passengerbookPASSENGERTbr

 ___________________________________________________________

UPDATE
Read the book, couldn’t understand a thing but finish it anyway. Super disappointed with this
It’s really thick, wasting my time, unfathomable story *facepalm

DON’T EVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER
^ stringent reminder for me :’)


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Your thoughts

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature