Top Social

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

11 Mar 2018

I bought it a few months ago and started reading it a few days ago and finished it for 4 days 🙈 i am so relieved a managed to break my reading slump lol 😂 i want to buy the second book , Glass Sword but my friend already bought it so yeah. 
I really love the storyline althought it is not unique or own-ideas but it is worth reading it :) And i really love the covers, but i kinda hate it bcs the cover gets easily scratched. But it is still pretty though xD And my book is a bit damaged bcs i read it in my bed and .... i slept on it lol, i was about to cry 😂 bcs it cost much and... i used my own savings ~#redqueen #victoriaaveyard
RED QUEEN 👑
Finished 9-12 August 2016


4.7/5

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Your thoughts

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature